Golf at Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club
The Meadow Springs course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jnr., is laid out over gently undulating, open bushland with many of the fairways bounded by tall Tuart trees.
To ensure you make the most of our great golf course and ensure you have all the necessary accessories pay a visit to our Pro Shop. Our experienced team will be able to assist you with expert advice.
We are fully stocked with a wide range of golfing apparel and accessories with brands such as FJ, titleist, Callaway, Ping, Greg Norman, Sporte Leisure, Wilson and Crestlink.
For bookings and general information, please contact our ProShop:
For bookings and general information, please contact:
- Telephone: 08 9581 6002
Driving Range and Club Hire
Practice range balls $7 per token (basket of 40 balls)
Ask our friendly staff about our Rewards Cards.
Note: Driving Range closed for maintenance Tuesday mornings until 8:30am.
- Driver $6 per club
- Iron $3 per club
Professional Golf Tuition
At Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club the following private lessons are available:
- Individual Lessons – Specific issues or general game development.
- Private Group Lessons – Bring a friend and learn together.
- Adult Clinics – Weekly classes combining coaching and supervised practice, continuity of learning, social and fun.
- Junior Classes – Comprehensive junior programme with specialist coaching. Structured 7 week programme that kids really enjoy. Easy learning through repetition and group dynamics. Easy for parents to support. Equipment provided.
Mark Batten Golf
Lessons conducted by Mark Batten PGA.
Imagine yourself on a golfing journey, a long way to go, limited time to play and practise, with everyone pointing you in a different direction, well intentioned half-truths, contradictory tips, dead ends left and right.
Let me guide you swiftly and smoothly along the most direct path to wherever you want your golf to go. I have helped many golfers, and I know the way. We will get to know each other as we go, have a laugh, and learn to communicate well, no jargon, no ego, just real. Your success is my success.
If you don’t have time to explore every avenue for yourself, if you would like to find your best golf quickly and then improve it, come and see me at the wonderful Meadow Springs Golf & CC. I won’t fill your head with reams of technical data or attempt to plaster over the cracks in your game. We will be building, not decorating. I will offer appropriate, value dense, distilled concepts that you will be able to understand and assimilate surprisingly quickly, that will last.
If you have a genuine desire to improve, are prepared to spend some time, money and effort, with a little patience we can build something of real value that you will be able to rely on, and will give you years of enjoyment and satisfaction. You will be glad you did.
For lesson bookings please contact Mark Batten:
Etiquette and Dress Code
Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club request that all golf patrons adhere to our dress standards whilst using the Golf Course, Practice Facilities and the Country Club Café. Men and women must wear a collared shirt, dress pants, shorts or ladies sport dress/skort, soft spiked golf shoes or approved footwear with socks.
The following items are NOT PERMITTED and patrons wearing them will be refused entry
- Tracksuits, denim, camouflage shorts/pants, board shorts, beach or football shorts,
- T-shirts, singlets and crew neck shirts,
- Crop tops or leggings,
- Thongs, sandals, scuffs or rippled soles, etc.
Golf Course Etiquette
To ensure a good pace of play, please stay in touch with the group in front. The perfect golfing visitor leaves the course in the same condition as when they started. We have developed the follow points to keep the upkeep of the course and ensure that you and fellow golfers have an enjoyable round of golf.
Green: When on the green, golfers are asked to repair any pitch marks.
Bunkers: Entry into and exit from bunkers should always be from the lowest point of the bunker and please rake upon completion of shot. Rake should be left inside the bunker in the direction of play.
Cart Rules: Carts must not be driven within 10 metres of the greens. Carts are not permitted outside the golf course. Carts must be driven by persons with a valid drivers licence. Maximum of two persons/two bags per cart.
Golf Course & Clubhouse Facilities
- 18 Hole Championship Robert Trent Jones Jr golf course.
- Fully stocked Pro Shop. Members enjoy a 20% discount on all merchandise purchases made at the Pro Shop.
- Golf tuition available with resident Golf Professional.
- Driving range (day/night), putting green and practice bunker. Night range operates seasonally.
- Luxurious Clubhouse for members, which include 100-seat dining and bar area, made available for food and beverage purchases and members socialising after competitions. Members enjoy a 10% discount on all food and beverage purchases.
- Café One-9. Open daily until 6.00pm. Members enjoy a 10% discount on all food and beverage purchases made at Café One-9.
- Men’s Locker rooms, which include 150 day-use lockers, 8 showers and 2 toilets.
- Ladies Locker rooms, which include 86 day-use lockers, 4 showers and 3 toilets.
Benefits of Membership
- Provision of a registered Golf Australia handicap, Membership identification card and bag tag.
- Full access to the golf course for the period covered by your subscription (subject to tee time availability and booking) and discounted cart hire rates.
- Members are entitled to introduce and play with up to 3 guests at the Member’s Guest rate of 25% off the published green fee rate.
- Members’ competitions (18 holes – Wednesday 11:00am , 18 holes – Saturday 7:00am, and 18 holes – Sunday 12:00pm)
- New Members Gift Kit – includes a Meadow Springs Logo Golf Shirt and a bag tag.
- Access to Joondalup Resort at 50% off published rack rate green fee upon availability.
- Access to the following Clubs:
- Laguna National Golf and Country Club (Singapore) at 50% off. Conditions apply.
- The Pines (Singapore).
- Palm Resort Golf & Country Club (Malaysia) at 50% off. Conditions apply.
- Alpine Golf Club (Thailand) at 50% off. Conditions apply.
Membership Fees for 2022 – 2023
- 5 Day Member $1963.00 (Subscription $1635, Food and Beverage Levy $300, Insurance $28)
- 7 Day Member $2628.00 (Subscription $2300, Food and Beverage Levy $300, Insurance $28)
- 7 Day 19 to 21 years of age Membership $1000.00 (Subscription $972, Insurance $28)
- Junior Member $250.00 (Subscription $222, Insurance $28)
- Corporate 7 Day Member $2628.00 (Subscription $2300, Food and Beverage Levy $300, Insurance $28)
- Lifestyle Membership $1260.00 (Subscription $232, Credits $1000, Insurance $28)
- 7 Day 22 to 25 years of age Membership $1300.00 – $2200.00. Subscriptions increase by $300 per year of age (Subscriptions $1032 to $1932, Food and Beverage Levy $300, Insurance $28)
- Absentee member $150.00
Pro rata rates are available for members that join mid-year.
Payment options include monthly, quarterly and half yearly payments.
A $100 administration fee is charged when any of these options are used.
Monthly payments are only taken via direct debit from a member’s nominated bank account.
A corporate golf day is the ideal way to entertain business associates in a beautiful and tranquil environment.
The towering 200-year-old Tuart trees that line the fairway only add to the spectacular setting and create an immediate impression that you have brought your clients somewhere special.
Our expert team provides a well-organised and memorable golf day, leaving you to simply relax and entertain your guests. From the quality of our golf course to the club house service and facilities, we have everything to ensure your clients and guests enjoy a successful day of golf and networking.
Let Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club co-ordinate your Corporate Golf Day.
To arrange an appointment or for further enquiries please contact our Functions Co-ordinator on 08 9581 6002.
We can provide to you the following list of services
- Unlimited practice range balls
- Signage displayed along the front of the driving range
- Bag drop
- Preparation of score cards
- Staffing of registration desk
- Motor cart identification – starting holes and names
- Event briefing
- Escort to starting holes
- Novelty markers
- Locker room facilities and towels
- Collation of score cards
- Trophy table and PA system
Corporate Day Programme
- Arrival – bag drop and registration
- Pre golf food and beverage
- Golf clinic
- Practice on driving range
- Pre-event briefing
- Escort to course
- Tee off
- On course food and beverage
- Shower and change
- Pre-dinner drinks
- Presentation meal
- Trophy presentation
Joondalup Resort Country Club
Our sister club is Joondalup Resort Country Club.
Joondalup Resort’s award winning 27-hole Championship Golf Course, Practice Facilities and Golf Academy is open to the public 7 days.
The spectacular golf course in Perth sweeps across dense bushland, cuts through steep limestone quarries and skirts picturesque lakes, to present surprises and challenges at almost every turn.
It is a course which captures the golfer’s imagination. One minute you are playing an approach shot beneath a 3-metre limestone cliff, the next you are adapting to the fresh ocean breeze on an undulating links style fairway.